The model 2000 is designed to mount on about any flatbed and it will allow you to move and feed hay with the truck and flatbed that you already own. Installing the model 2000 on a flatbed usually takes 2-4 hours. The low profile allows you to use the fifth wheel ball on your flatbed without having to raise it up higher than normal. For "controlled feeding," the Besler bale bed loader is the ticket. Unroll only the amount of hay needed, then move on to the next herd. For "free choice" feeding, open the arms and drop the bale into the feeder without having to leave the comfort of your cab. When it comes to storing hay for the winter, the model 2000 can stack bales two high to help store more hay in less space. When moving large quantities of hay over long distances, just load your truck or trailer using the bale loader. Then put two more bales on your pickup. You will do the job faster and use less gas than with the tractor and loader method.
• Fits most any flat bed
• Unloads bales
• Unloads bale into feed rack
• Unrolls bale on the ground
• Loads bale onto trucks or trailers
• Will pickup bale from ends or sides
• Operates from pickup cab-Wireless remote control is an option
• Weight Approximately 850 lbs.
• Lifting Capacity 2,000 lbs.
• Frame Width 46 Inches
• Total Width 78 Inches
• 12 Volt Electric Hydraulic Pump (Standard)-Engine driven with a 7 or 12 GPM pump is an option
• Constructed of Heavy 4 inch Square Tubing